Friday, July 1, 2016

June 2016 Beauty Favorites | Kiss & Makeup

Welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to share with you some of the products that I have been loving this month. Let's get started! 







   

This is the Loreal Glam bronzer and it is my new favorite drugstore bronzer. I have mine in the lightest shade 01 light. This is a limited edition item, but I am still seeing it at my local Target. This bronzer is $14.99. 


I just love that this bronzer has a more neutral tone and it does not make me look orange. It blends so easily and it has just the right amount of pigmentation so it's ok to actually put product on your brush. This is not a matte bronzer, but it isn't glittery either. I would say it has a satin finish. It kind of reminds me of Nars laguna bronzer, but I might like this one more. If you see this bronzer make sure you get it because it is amazing!



This next product is the Essence Lash Princess Falsh Lash Effect Mascara and you can find it at Ulta and Target. The best part about it is that it only costs 4.99!!! This mascara really gives you the look of false lashes. I was blown away the first time I used it and I can't stop using it! You do have to be a little careful because if you do too many layers it will clump, but other than that it is awesome. It doesn't transfer and I haven't noticed any flaking. It is not waterproof, but I am not a huge fan of waterproof mascara so that doesn't bother me. This mascara is one those drugstore hidden treasures! 







Let's just take a second and talk about these Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolors. I think these are the best lip products at the drugstore.  The color I have been loving this month is Embrace. It is a peachy/pink nude and I love it! I have some other colors and want to do a full post with swatches soon, but I have been picking this one a lot this month.  The best way I can think to describe these is a cross between a lipstick and a lipgloss. They are smooth and creamy and apply beautifully.  They are just so good and you have to try them for yourself!!!








My next favorite is one that I have heard so many people talk about over the years but I have never purchased and that is Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. I have the color fair. This concealer is beautiful. I started using it because I noticed that my under eye was very dry and making my Nars creamy concealer (that I love) look really cakey and extenuating my wrinkles. The Maybelline concealer looks so smooth and blends without sinking into any fine lines or wrinkles.


 

My arms are alot more tan that my face so this looks like it is too bright for skin tone, but it is only about one shade lighter. It conceals and brightens just a little. I love the color. 


 


My last makeup favorite is the It Cosmetics CC+ Illuminator and let me tell you this stuff is awesome. It has spf 50 so it is amazing for the summer time. I apply it with my fingers or the Real Techniques expert face brush and it looks flawless. It cover redness and any blemishes I might have. I bought the illuminate version that does have very small glitters in it, but I really like that for summer. I plan to buy the regular version this winter. For some reason I feel like glitter all over your face is more acceptable in the summer..haha..




 I LOVE that is has a pump! I wish all foundations, bb creams, and tinted moisturizers came with pumps!  
    My final favorite of the month is the Formula 10.0.6 Skin Brightening Peel Mask. I have never used a peel mask before and now I am addicted. I have been using this at least twice a week and I can really see a difference in my skin. It really cleans my skin and leaves it looking really glowy. You can buy this at Ulta for only 6.99! I really love this brand and I want to try all of their products! 







I hope you enjoyed my June favorites! Let me know what you have been loving this month in the comments below!


Be (you) tiful


No comments:

Post a Comment