Saturday, July 9, 2016

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color Review & Swatches | Embrace, Crush, and Addiction





Hey everyone! I hope your having a great day! I wanted to tell you all about my new favorite lip product. These are they Revlon Ultra HD Matte lip colors. I have 3 shades, but there is 24 in the collection. These retail for $8.99 at Ulta.com


I love everything about these lip colors. There is a great color selection, they are affordable, and they have a fruity scent to them. These claim to be matte but they are not the type of matte that makes your lips look like dry. They go on like a lipgloss, but more pigmented and not sticky. It sits very comfortable on the lips and it does dry a little, but in my opinion it dries to demi matte finish. The color stays put for hours, but it does transfer if you have a drink or kiss somebody. They best way I can think to describe these is something between a gloss and a lipstick. I just love these so much and I really want to try to get all 24 shades. (:



L to R: Addiction, Crush, Embrace. 





Be(you)tiful (:





No comments:

Post a Comment