Saturday, July 23, 2016

e.l.f Countour Palette review and swatches


Welcome to my last e.l.f face palette review, the contour palette. I said in my last two posts that e.l.f Cosmetics can be found at Target and www.elfcosmetics.com, but I found out today that it is now being sold at Ulta! This palette, like the last two, retails for $6.00. 




I had high hopes for this one because I have heard a few beauty gurus rave about it, but this was a major fail for me. I could not get any pigment from the second highlight shade and the bronzer. I was digging my finger and brush into these shades and I got nothing. I couldn't even get a swatch for you to see. I did however like the white highlight shade and the contour shade. They both were pretty soft to the touch, a little powdery but that doesn't tend to be something that bothers me.  The white highlight has a satin finish and it is actually really pretty when applied. The contour shade is really nice as well. It leans more towards the cooler side, which I love. This is a nice contour if you are a beginner because it is a neutral color and it is not overly pigmented so you can gradually build your contour. 




As I mentioned I could only get swatches of these two shades. This palette was a disappointment for me because so many people have seemed to really love it. Maybe I got a bad one? 




Thank you so much for checking out my blog and I hope you enjoyed my three e.l.f face palette reviews! Please leave a comment if you want to see more el.f. reviews! (:


Be (you) tiful 






No comments:

Post a Comment