Friday, July 22, 2016

e.l.f Illuminating Palette review and swatches


Welcome back to my blog! (:
 Today I am reviewing the e.l.f Illuminating Palette. My last post was about the e.l.f blush palette so if you have not checked it make sure you do. The illuminating palette retails for $6.00 and can be purchased at Target or www.elfcosmetics.com




I have heard so many beauty bloggers and youtubers compare this palette to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders. The Hourglass powders retail for $46.00 so if this is a dupe then that is amazing. I do not own any of the Hourglass powders so I cannot tell you if this is a dupe or not. I am actually really impressed by this palette. The powder has a satin finish and looks really pretty as a highlight or finishing powder. I have been applying this with the Real Techniques Bold Metals powder brush and I really like the subtle glow effect. 




This palette is really pretty and I have really been impressed by it. The shades are beautiful and the price is great! I would really recommend this palette! 

Swatches L to R, Top to Bottom



I hope you found this post helpful! Leave me a comment if you have any products you would like me to review! (:



Be(you)tiful





No comments:

Post a Comment