Thursday, July 7, 2016

Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Palette Review and Swatches | All about bronze


Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Today I am bringing to you a review on the Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Palette, All about bronze. You can find this palette on Ulta.com and Makeuprevolution.com. It retails for $10.00. 


The first thing I noticed about this palette was that it said blush palette on the front. I thought that was a little strange, but if the product is good I can usually look past a packaging flaw. The actual product is what really matters right?




When I first opened the palette I was pretty excited because the colors look so pretty in the pan. You get a good range of colors and the lightest shade is a highlight.  These powders are pigmented, but slightly powdery. They do not blend very well and come off a little patchy. 


 My biggest issue with this palette is that most of these colors are way too orange to be used for bronzer. The only two that I can use are the two on the bottom right. As you can see these shades are very yellow and orange. I tried to use these powders and they do not look natural at all.  These may work for different skin tones than mine, but I have never seen anyone use colors like this for bronzer. I think these colors are more suitable for eyeshadow and I may use them for that. 


So overall I was really disappointed with this palette. I have heard so many great things about the Makeup Revolution Contour palette that I expected this one to be great too, but it really missed the mark for me. Sadly, I would not recommend purchasing this palette. I hope you found this review helpful. If you have this palette what do you think of it? Thanks again for stopping by my blog!


Be (you) tiful  (:





No comments:

Post a Comment