Sunday, July 17, 2016

Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016 | Hot Summer Nights | Too Faced, The Balm, and more!



Hey everyone! So sorry I have not put up a post in a few days. #momlife (:
I was really excited about this months Glam Bag because I got some pretty awesome products. 


I was seriously so excited to be getting the Too Faced Hangover Rx primer. I have debated buying this for quite a while so I am really happy that I can now try it out. I have not tried it yet, but if I like it enough to buy the full size I will let you know. 


I also received the Palmetto Derma Rejuvenating Antioxidant face mask. I am very interested in trying this because it contains hyaluronic acid, which I have never tried before. I do have sensitive skin so hopefully this doesn't burn my skin. :/


This is the Model Co Power Lash mascara and I really like this. I love getting sample sizes of mascara because you can try it out without committing to a full size.  Plus they last a good amount of time. 


I am so excited about this brush. It is the Revlon powder brush in the travel size. I used this to apply blush and it worked so well. It is so soft and the perfect size to apply blush to the apples of the cheek. I love it! 


Last but not least, and the most exciting product, The Balm Mr. Write (Now) eyeliner in Jac B. Bronze. This eyeliner is full size and worth $17.00!!! Considering that I only pay $10.00 for the whole Glam Bag that is an amazing deal!  I love the color of this liner and the staying power is really good. It is the perfect color for transitioning into fall.


I would have to say that this months glam Bag is the best one I have received yet. Did you like what you got in your Glam Bag this month? If you do not have Ipsy, but would like to, you can sign up by clicking this link https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=p_share_ref&sid=link&refer=y3dh7

Thanks again for reading my blog! Please leave me a comment and if you have a blog please let me know! (:



Be(you)tiful


No comments:

Post a Comment