Sunday, May 1, 2016

The best finishing powder for fair Skin | Laura Geller Filter Finish Setting Powder | Universal

This post if for all you fair girls out their that are looking for the perfect setting powder! I am talking about the Laura Geller Filter Finishing powder in Universal (their is only shade).




 I was looking for a setting powder that wasn't too heavy, cakey, or would make my face look dry. I stumbled across this powder on the Ulta website and decided to give it a try. This is a pricey powder coming in at $32.00 and I had every intention of returning it if I didn't like it. When I got it in the mail and swatched it for the first time I was not impressed. It came off very glittery and chalky so I put in back in the package with the intention of returning it. I decided to try it on my face and I am so glad I did! This has become my holy grail setting powder!!! The glitter is an overspray because it is gone after the first use. This powder looks so beautiful on the skin. It gives a subtle glow, but not in a shimmery way. I use this to set my under eye or all over the face and it even works beautifully as a subtle highlight.


 I would not recommend this powder to anyone with a medium-dark skin tone because it will give you a white cast. This is ideal for fair-light skin. This is the first Laura Geller product I have ever tried, but I am eager to try more to see if they are as good as this powder!


                                                                       (swatched)
                                                                        (slightly blended)





2 comments:

  1. Hi! I stumbled across your blog today and I have been enjoying your posts very much. I had been curious about the LG Setting Powder....I'll have to give it a try! I love the LG Bsalance and Brighten powder foundation. Great product to try out. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this powder so I hope you do too! I will have to look into that foundation. Thank you so much for your comment and for checking out my blog!!! (:

    ReplyDelete