Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Dupe for Becca x Jaclyn Hill Amaretto and Pamplemousse blush swatches


Hey everyone! After I did my review of the e.l.f blush palette I thought that two of the shades in the palette looked familiar to me. It didn't take long for me to realize I had found some dupes for the Becca x Jaclyn Hill blushes in Amaretto and Pamplemousse! I have the limited edition face palette that is no longer available, but you are still able to get these shades in the split pans that are sold at Sephora. If you do not want to spend the money ($32.00) here are some dupes that will only cost you $6.00!



 As you can see the e.l.f dupe for Pamplemousse is dead on. I could not believe how exact these two shades were. The only difference between them is the e.l.f blush has some small shimmer, but it really doesn't transfer to the skin, and pamplemousse is matte. 


R: e.l.f Blush palette light  L: Becca Pamplemousse


This next dupe is not exact, but it is pretty darn close. The e.l.f blush leans more warm/orange and Amaretto is more neutral/brown tone. I noticed if you blend the e.l.f shade out it loses some of that warmness. 

R: e.l.f Blush palette light L: Becca Amaretto



I hope that you liked this post and you found it helpful! I was really excited to find this dupe and share it with you all! (:


Be(you)tiful




No comments:

Post a Comment