Thursday, July 21, 2016

e.l.f Blush Palette review & swatches


Hey everyone! I posted on twitter yesterday (https://twitter.com/MissAngela07 make sure you follow) that my next three blog posts would be on e.l.f face palettes. The one I chose to review first is the blush palette. This palette comes in two shades, light and dark. My palette is in the shade light. I buy all my e.l.f products at Target, but you can also find them at www.elfcosmetics.com. This palette retails for $6.00. That is an awesome price for four blushes. 


Let's just cut to the chase....These are awesome! This is a great selection of colors and the quality of this palette is so good for the price. The pigmentation of these blushes are comparable, if not better, to high end blushes. You only have to use a small amount because they are so super pigmented. They are very blendable and have great staying power. I love that you have two warm tone shades and two cooler tones. You can use this palette for so many looks and it will carry you through all four seasons. I find that e.l.f products can be very hit or miss, but this palette is definitely a hit for me. 



The first 3 shades are matte and the last one has a slight shimmer to it. These colors are just so pigmented and beautiful. I know I am going to use this palette a lot. My favorite shade is the bottom left cool tone pink. This color is very flattering for fair skin.

First two swatches are the top, last two are the bottom.


Do you have this palette? Do you like it? If there are any e.l.f products you would like me to review let me know in the comments! (:


Be(you)tiful

No comments:

Post a Comment