Monday, June 27, 2016

Get to know me! | Kiss and Makeup Angela

Hey everyone! Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog. I wanted to write a post introducing myself to all of you because I have not done anything like that yet. So if you don't already know my name is Angela and this blog is all about beauty! I am also a Wife and stay at home Mom, but you won't see much about my family on here. I will post about them occasionally on Instagram (kissandmakeupangela make sure to follow!), but that is about it. I do not really feel comfortable about putting my kids on the internet. Some other random things about me, I LOVE coffee and I will never give it up ( I have tried and it was not pretty). I enjoy politics and love watching the news. My favorite tv shows are The Office, Gilmore Girls, and The Big Bang Theory. I also enjoy Movies such as Anne of Green Gables, Little Women, and anything relating to Jane Austen. I go to Target weekly and it is my happy place. Couponing is also something that I am trying to get into, and I hope to include some coupons deals for makeup when I come across them.

I have loved makeup for as long as I can remember. I used to buy those makeup palettes from the toy section with the stackable lipsticks, anyone remember those?  I am not a makeup artist by any means, but I am very passionate about makeup so you can always trust that I will give you my honest opinions. I am here to inform you about the good and bad in the makeup world and hopefully bring you a good deal from time to time!

Also, I have a disclaimer for this blog and that is...You do not need makeup to be beautiful. I believe real beauty comes from within (Yes, I know it sounds cheesy) and that is the truth. Makeup to me is a hobby and not something that I feel that I have to wear. I truly believe being comfortable in your own skin is very important. If your heart is ugly no amount of makeup you wear can cover that up. Disclaimer over. (:

I hope you all enjoy my blog and if you have a blog please let me know about it! Also, leave me a comment if you have any products or posts you would like to see! Thanks again for stopping by!

~Angela

Be(you)tiful




No comments:

Post a Comment