Saturday, August 13, 2016

L'Oreal Color Riche La Palette Pink Review & Swatches


Hey everyone! Today I wanted to bring to you a quick review on the L'Oreal Color Riche La Palette Lip! This lip palette can be found at the drugstore and Ulta. It retails between $14.99 - $16.99 depending on where you buy it. It comes with 3 matte shades, 4 glossy shades, and a highlight.  





The matte shades are the 3 brightest shades and I would say they are more like a lip stain. After I did these swatches my arm had three pink stains on it the rest of the day. The rest of the colors are more glossy, but not sticky. They have a very slippery smooth texture and are not very long wearing. You definitely have to re-apply after an hour or so. When  I first touched the highlight shade I got no pigment and it just felt like straight oil. After a few swatches I got some color and I actually really like the affect it gives on the lips. I am surprised I like the highlight because when I purchased it I had no intention of using that shade. I love that about makeup! You never know what will look good until you try it!




This fourth shade in is my favorite! It reminds me a lot of Revlon "primrose" which is one of my favorite lipsticks. 





I really like this lip palette. It is a little pricey, but you if you can get it on sale or use a coupon it isn't that bad considering you get 8 different shades. There is also a nude and plum version of this palette, but the pinks were the colors that appealed to me the most. 

I hope you found this review helpful! Do you have this palette? Do you plan on purchasing it? Let me know in the comments below! (:



Be(you)tiful


3 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing a makeup blog! I need some lessons lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are doing a makeup blog! I need some lessons lol

    ReplyDelete