Sunday, June 5, 2016

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches | Now discontinued | I got a good palette


    Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Todays review is going to be on the new Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection eyeshadow palette. This palette is no longer available. Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics have decided to discontinue the palette because some people have complained of the quality. I was quite surprised by this because I did not feel mine was bad quality at all.  It is kind of sad that this happened and I could not imagine being in Jaclyn's shoes during this. I personally like the palette, but maybe I got a good one?




The packaging is absolutely beautiful. It is a mirrored gold with The Becca x Jaclyn Hill logo and it does have a mirror inside. Jaclyn Hill said that the concept behind the logo is champagne popping from the bottle. How cute is that? The packaging is substantial and very good quality just like the face palette from this collection. 

                                       







These shadows are very warm in tone so if you do not like warm shadows do not buy this palette. I myself prefer cool toned eyeshadow, but it was fun to try something new. These colors will be beautiful for summer. They are very soft and the matte shades are a little powdery, but very pigmented. 

                           







I think my favorite shade in the palette is Chardonnay! It is such a beautiful inner corner and brow bone highlight. 



Overall, I really like this palette. The warm tones are out of my comfort zone so it has been fun experimenting with a different look. I know a lot of people were disappointed with the quality of their palette, but I felt mine was pretty good. I have never used Becca shadows so I don't have anything to compare it to.



 Did you buy this palette? What are your thoughts on it? 
Let me know in the comments below!


                                                             
Be (you) tiful





No comments:

Post a Comment