Sunday, June 19, 2016

Whats in my June 2016 Ipsy Glam Bag | #Rebelrebel


Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Today I am going to show you what I got in my June Ipsy bag.


I got two of the Patchology Flashmasque Illuminate sheet masks and I cannot wait to try these out. I love face masks of any kind and these look like they will be really good. 


I also received a full size Mirabella Beauty magic marker eyeliner in very black. This liner is very intense and applies nicely, but has no staying power. I will try to use it when I am at home, but this isn't something I would wear out. Kind of disappointing. 





 I was really excited to get The Balm eyeshadow. I got it in the color Matt Moskowitz which os from the Meet Matte Trimony palette. It is a deep matte plum. I have not tried anything from the balm so I was very happy to receive this. So far I really like it and it makes me excited to try more from this brand.



The fourth item I received was the Klorane waterproof makeup remover. I have yet to try this, but I am excited too. I never wear waterproof eye makeup because I can never get it off. Maybe this will change that?




The last item I received is a limited edition Julie nail polish in the color tropical matte. This is a color I would never pick out for myself.  I like blue/green nails on other people, but I don't usually like them on me. Maybe I will try it for fun or give it to one of my younger sister.



I think I got a pretty good glam bag this month. I like three out of the five products and I think that those three are worth more than $10.00! If you are interested in Ipsy here is my link to sign up www.ipsy.com I hope you enjoyed this blog post and if you have any suggestions for future posts please leave me a comment. Thanks for reading! (:


be(you)tiful




No comments:

Post a Comment