Saturday, June 11, 2016

The best highlights for fair skin | My top 3 | Review & Swatches



Hey everyone! Todays blog post is about my top 3 highlighters for fair skin. 






The first highlighter I am going to talk about is Makeup Revolutions Vivid Shimmer Brick in Radiant. You can find this at MakeupRevolution.com and also Ulta.com. It Retails for only $7.00!!!!
I just love these colors especially the lightest shade. This highlight is very pigmented and will work for all skin tones. I cannot say how much I love this highlighter! I LOVE it, lol. 





Here are all the colors swatches individually.




This is the lightest shade which is the one I use for a highlight the most. This just looks so beautiful on the skin. It is a mix of a golden champagne with a little bit of pink. I have never seen a highlight in this color. If you get a chance to buy this, do it!

                         




Next up we have the ever so popular, Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Champagne Pop by Becca Cosmetics. You can find this at Sephora.com and it retails for $38.00. Yes, this is an expensive highlighter, but this will last you forever! I did not buy this for the longest time because I thought that it was too dark for my fair skin, but I was very wrong. This highlight is amazing on fair skin! The formula of Becca highlighters is so good. They blend right into the skin and they do not even look like a powder. I use this on my face as well as my shoulders and chest area. You can even use it on your legs. I just love this highlight so much and you really get what you pay for.




                         




Last but not least is Nars liquid illuminator in Copacabana. This is available at http://narscosmetics.com and Sephora.com and retails for $30.00. This is also a pricey highlight, but I have had this for over a year and I still have about half left. This is a beautiful lilac color and it looks gorgeous on pale skin. I love to mix this in with my foundation for a dewy finish. This is also great to mix on with your body lotion for an all over glow. 


          
(sheered out)





Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! If you have any requests for future posts please leave me a comment.


Be (you) tiful





No comments:

Post a Comment