Friday, May 27, 2016

Tarte Double Duty Beauty Day/Night Eye & Cheek Palette and The Lip Sculptor Double Ended Lipstick & Gloss Review and Swatches

     
     Welcome back to my blog! I recently celebrated my Birthday and I bought these 2 items from Tarte. At the time all Tarte products earned you 5x the rewards points and I had a $10.00 Birthday coupon that was good on anything in the store! I ended up paying only $37.00 for both items and earned $8.00 worth of rewards. I was super happy about this!




I decided on the Double Duty Palette in "Classic Courage" and the Double Ended lipstick in "Basic"

                                                         




I really like this lipstick and gloss combo. It gives you that very classic nude pink lip. I have a hard time wearing a nude lip because it washes out my pale skin and gives me the dead look. This lipstick is more pink so I can pull it off. 



The lipstick is very creamy and pigmented and has good staying power with the gloss on top. The gloss is very smooth and not sticky. I really like this and would like to try out some other colors. 



I have never been a big fan of Tarte eyeshadows because I always found them very dry and not pigmented. I swatched this palette in Ulta and it is so creamy and pigmented! The colors in this palette are beautiful and perfect for summer.


(With Flash)


Shades Left to Right: Smile On, Rosy Outlook, Rise & Shine, Lucky Penny, and Trailblazer

(Without Flash)



The Blush is an Amazonian Clay blush and it is in a really pretty rosy neutral color. I love this blush. It is very soft and pigmented and pairs perfectly with these shadows. 





Thanks again for stopping by my blog! If you have any products you would like to see a review on please leave me a comment! 



Be (you) tiful (:


No comments:

Post a Comment