Friday, September 16, 2016

Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trios Fall 2016 Collection Review and Swatches

Hey everyone! Today I am going to be reviewing the last product in the Wet N Wild 2016 Fall Collection! Wet N Wild has added two eyeshadows trios to this collection. If you are familiar with Wet N Wild then you know they make some amazing eyeshadows for an amazingly low price. The trios cost $2.99 and may be available at your local drugstore, but if you can't find them in store check out wetnwildbeauty.com.




On the left you have Velour Vixen and on the right is Plaid To The Bone.











   The formula of these shadows is so buttery and soft, but not so soft that they are super powdery. The only shade I had fall out with was the white highlight shade in Velour Vixen.  They are so pigmented, but I do think Plaid to the Bone has more intense pigment especially when it comes to the two metallic shades. These shadows blend beautifully and are well worth the $2.99.  If you can find these trios I definitely suggest purchasing them. 





This post concludes my review of the full Wet N Wild 2016 Fall Collection. I have to say that they eyeshadows were my favorite products in the collection followed by the liquid lipsticks. Have you tried anything from this collection? If so, let me know in the comments! 


Be (you) tiful


No comments:

Post a Comment