Monday, September 5, 2016

Wet N Wild Color Icon Colored Mascara Fall Collection 2016 Review and Swatches



Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a great Labor Day weekend! This week I am going to be bringing you reviews on the full Wet n Wild 2016 Fall Collection, starting with the colored mascara. These retail for $2.99 and can be found in the drugstore and www.wetnwildbeauty.com.


I wish that I didn't have to start off with a bad review, but I do not love these. I would not really consider these a mascara because the only thing they change about your lashes is the color. These are more of a lash paint. I love the color selection and think they are great on the lower lash for a pop of color, but they won't change the length or volume of your lashes. I do like the shade Unbreakable Bronze for a no makeup-makeup look. These are also great for halloween and even the green would be great for a fun Christmas look. These are great if you are looking to change the color of your lashes, but that is all they are going to do. 



Sapphire Night Live, Green as a Thistle, Glamethyst Rock, Unbreakable Bronze




Is swatching mascara even a thing? (:

Make sure your check back this week for the rest of the Wet n Wild Fall collection. 


Be(you)tiful 


No comments:

Post a Comment