Monday, September 12, 2016

Wet N Wild Color Icon Matte Liquid Lipstick Fall Collection 2016 Review and Swatches


Hey guys! So sorry that I have not posted this past week. My laptop was not working, but I finally got it up and running. I wanted to continue on my reviews of the Wet N Wild Fall Collection. Today I am going to review the matte liquid lipsticks. There are 4 lipsticks in the collection and they are $2.99 each. These are available at the drugstore, if they carry the collection, and on wetandwildbeauty.com.




The packaging is very sleek and looks like you payed more than $2.99. They come with a sticker around the top to prevent you from opening in the store, but this sticker leaves behind a sticky residue that does not come off! You can probably see in the picture below what looks like smudges around the top of the lipsticks. I tried so hard to get it off, but I was not able to get it perfectly clean. 



I love all four shades in this collection! These are very pigmented and very long wearing. Once these lipsticks set on your lips do not expect them to come off without some scrubbing. The only downfall to these is that they are not very comfortable. I personally felt that they were a tad sticky and just made my lips feel like they couldn't breathe. I still do like them and you can definitely count on them if you need your lip color to last. For a price tag of $2.99 I can't complain much about these. 



L to R: Too Tulip To Quit, How Fleek Is Your Love, Take It Like A Vamp, Don't Be A Plum-Plum



Have you tried these liquid lipsticks? If you have, let me know in the comments which shade you like best.


Be (you) tiful


No comments:

Post a Comment