Thursday, October 13, 2016

Bare Minerals Meet Gen Nude Mini Matte Lip Set Review and Swatches

     

Hey everyone! So sorry for my lack of blog posts lately, but so much life has been going on. Today I am really excited about sharing my review of this Bare Minerals mini lip set. This set is sold at Ulta and Ulta.com and costs $15.00.  It comes with a Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lip in Bo$$ and a Gen Nude Buttercream Lipgloss in Sugar. You get 0.06oz of product in each lip color. 



I love the formula of this liquid lipstick. It is kind of like a mousse texture and remains me a lot if the Tarte Lip paints. It is a very comfortable formula and it does not make my lips feel crusty or stiff. It is not going to last you all day, but it does last a few hours and through eating/drinking. I love the color so much! It reminds me a lot of Nyx soft spoken and Kat Von D lolita. 




I also really love the lip gloss in this set. It is a perfect pinky nude and this lays on the lips so beautifully. This lipgloss is on the thicker side, but it does not settle into the lines on your lips. I really do not like when lipgloss settles into my lip lines so I was happy that this one did not. The formula is a little sticky but smooth. I love this one. 


Overall, I really like this mini lip set. I love sets that allow to try different formulas/colors for the price of one full size product. I would highly recommend trying out this set if you get the chance. Great quality and worth the price!



Thanks again for reading my review and if you have any comments or suggestions, leave them below!


Be(you)tiful



No comments:

Post a Comment