Thursday, September 1, 2016

BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette Review and Swatches


Hey guys! Today I wanted to review the Carly Bybel BH Cosmetics collaboration palette. If you do not know, Carli Bybel is a Beauty Youtuber with over 4 million subscribers. She has a really great channel so be sure to check her out. This palette can be found on the bh cosmetics website and it is also available at Ulta. The palette only costs 14.50!!! That is a really good price for 10 eyeshadows and 4 highlight. 



The packaging is make of cardboard which I personally do not love. There is a decent mirror on the inside with the quote "Aspire to Inspire". 



I am so excited about the highlights in this palette! These are amazing quality and so pigmented. The way they blend remind me of the Becca shimmering skin perfecters, but a quarter of the price. The two lightest shades are my favorite and the only two I can use because my skin is so fair. I would buy this palette just for the highlights. I have been reaching for it over my beloved becca champagne pop highlight, so that is saying something.









I need to rave about the shadows in this palette too. I love the color selection and the mix of shimmers and mattes. These are the only eyeshadows I have been wearing this month. They are pigmented, easy to blend, and there is no fall out. I use a primer before I apply shadow and these last a long time with the primer. I don't know how they would do on their own though.




Top row L-R



Bottom row L-R

 I still can't believe this palette is only $14.50! It has quickly become one of my all time favorites. If you have this palette or are thinking of purchasing it, let me know in the comments below. (:


Be(you)tiful


No comments:

Post a Comment