Saturday, May 21, 2016

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette Champagne Glow Review & Swatches

I can't even begin to say how I excited I was to be able to get one of these palettes when it was released on the Sephora mobile app during the Becca party celebrating the collection!  I have been eyeing it ever since it was released and planned to get it when it comes out on May 26th at Sephora. Let me tell you it was sold out immediately!


  This palette is $52.00 dollars which I think is a great price considering one highlighter is $38.00. The highlighters are 0.19oz and a full size Becca highlighter is 0.28oz. The matte blushes are 0.12oz and the shimmer blush is 0.10oz. I really think this is very generous amount of product for the price. Especially since you need the smallest amount of highlighter because they are so pigmented.


 The packaging is absolutely beautiful! It is probably one of the most beautiful makeup items I have ever owned.  You can tell this is a quality product because the packaging has some substance to it. It has a giant mirror inside which I personally love. You can tell that Jaclyn and Becca Cosmetics really put thought into this palette.
   




The palette contains 3 blushes and 2 highlighters including the beloved Champagne Pop. 





Champagne Pop is my favorite highlighter of all time. It is a beautiful peachy white gold.








Prosecco Pop is a beautiful true gold and so perfect for summer.










All 3 blushes are very pigmented and blend beautifully.



Rose` Spritz is a peachy pink with gold shimmer. This is my favorite blush out of the 3.









Amaretto is a nice neutral matte color. A great color all year round.








Pamplemousse is a bright matte pink. Perfect for summer!











I love this palette so so soon much! If you are considering purchasing you will not be disappointed. The full Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection will be available on Sephora.com on May 26th and in stores June 16th.  I can't wait to try out the eyeshadow palette and Champagne Pop poured. What are you excited to try from the collection? Let me know in the comments!








Thank you so much for reading my blog and don't forget to follow me instagram = kissandmakeupangela (;





be(you)tiful ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment