Thursday, May 19, 2016

May 2016 ipsy Glam Bag | Destination Chic | Is ipsy worth it?



This is my first ever ipsy bag and I was very excited to finally receive it in the mail! If you don't know what ipsy is, it is a subscription service in which you receive 5 beauty samples and a makeup bag every month. It comes in this hot pink envelope, which I have to admit was fun seeing in my mailbox. First off, I  really like that you get a new makeup bag each month. It definitely makes it feel like you are getting your moneys worth. I was equally impressed with the products I received and I felt that they were worth $10.00.



I loved the pattern of this months bag!



Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics

Caribbean Sun Bronzer Duo


I am not sure that these colors will work for bronzer, but they are super pigmented and soft and I can't wait to try them as eyeshadow. The colors are beautiful and so perfect for summer!

                                   

                                                 
 Vera Mona Eyeshadow Smudge Brush

                  I LOVE that ipsy includes brushes in their Glam Bags! This brush is super soft and I can't wait to try it out!

                                      


Aurora Gel effect Nail Polish "Safety Orange"

This was fun to receive because I do not have a color like this in my collection! This would look awesome with some gold glitter polish over top!


                                                         
      IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Liner "Black"

I have never tried anything from IT Cosmetics so I can't wait to try this and plus, who can't use more eyeliner? 




Krazy Rumors Hibiskiss Natural Lip Color "Coral"

I have already used this product multiple times and I really like it. It gives your lips a hint of color and shimmer plus hydration. I love that it is all natural. 




I was very impressed with my first ipsy Glam Blag. The price tag is fair for the amount of product you receive and I think it is a great way to try our new products and brands. Every month I will be doing a little review of the months Glam Bag. If you are interested in getting your own tipsy glam bag you can click on this link -------> https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=p_share_ref&sid=link&refer=y3dh7


Thank you for stopping by my blog! If you have any suggestions or product reviews you would like to see please leave me a comment! Don't forget to check out my instagram = kissandmakeupangela 
Thanks for reading (:







No comments:

Post a Comment