Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Too Faced Park Avenue Kissed Holiday 2016 | Review and Swatches


Hey everyone! Today I am reviewing the Too Faced Park Avenue Kisses set. This set is available at Ulta and toofaced.com. In this set you receive 2 full size La Creme lipsticks in Sugar Daddy and Pink Chocolate,  and a full size La Matte lipstick in Rebel Heart. This set is $29.00 which is amazing because one of these lipsticks is $22.00! 





In this set you also get a cute little makeup bag. I love the Too Faced Holiday collection packaging. It is adorable! 



The Too Faced La Creme lipsticks are one of my favorite lipstick formula's. They are very comfortable and smooth. They don't settle into your lip lines and they have a little bit of a glossy finish which I like. I actually feel like these lipsticks make my lips look bigger, not sure how, but I love the look it gives. The only issue I have with these is that they do not last very long. If you drink a coffee or eat a meal you do need to re-aply. The two colors in this set are beautiful and perfect for winter. 

I love that the set includes the matte red shade. I personally find myself wearing red lipstick the most around Christmas time.  It is comfortable and applies smoothly, but does lack the glossy finish because it is matte. This formula is more long wearing due to the fact that it is matte. I love this formula just as much as the La creme formula.




L-R Pink Chocolate, Sugar Daddy, Rebel Heart



I hope you have enjoyed this review. If there are any other Holiday sets you would like me to review let me know in a comment below.


Be(you)tiful


No comments:

Post a Comment