Friday, June 9, 2017

Stay At Home Mom Makeup of the Day | Easy Makeup for Moms

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Today I thought I would show you the makeup I have been using on a daily basis recently. On an average day I am not able to spend a long time getting ready since I do have 2 small children...need I say more? (:   I like to use products that are quick, easy, and make me look somewhat awake! Here is a list of some of my current favorites.












   This mousturizer by Formula 10.0.6 is really great for summertime because it has SPF 15. It is light, non-greasy, and smells great too!




     


                     


        Lately I have been really loving a lot of Tarte  
products and this tinted moisturizer is one of them! It has SPF 20 and gives light/medium coverage. It just smooths out your skin and makes you appear very healthy. Now that I have a little color I have been using the shade Medium.







I have been skipping the concealer and setting powder lately and just using bronzer and blush. This blush/bronzer duo is by Nars (Laguna/Orgasm duo) and I have been trying to use this up for what seems like forever. I am not recommending this product, although it is good, you can find just as good blush and bronzer at a lower price point. Just use what you like!




I like to add some eyeliner just to give my eyes a little more definition since I have been skipping the eyeshadow. The Tarte Tartiest double ended liner has both a liquid and pencil side but I use the pencil the most. This isn't my favorite eyeliner, but I am trying to work through some of the products in my collection.  Again, just use what you like.



                       
If you do not like to take a lot of time on your brows, but you still want them too look slightly groomed then you need this product! It is a tinted eyebrow gel by the brand Essence. You can find it for about $3.00 at Target and all you have to do is comb it through your brows and voila! Groomed brows!  




Finally I do the last but most important step and that is mascara! Mascara is the #1 makeup product a Mom can have. It can instantly make you look put together and more alive! This is a sample size of the Benefit Roller Lash and is another one of the products I am just trying to use up. If your lashes don't hold a curl well then you may want to give this mascara a try. Also, if a toddler will be throwing a tantrum and trying to climb up your leg please try not to poke your eye out during the application process.





Here is a picture of the entire makeup look and one of my favorite tee shirts. #momlife right? (:
Do you have any products that are your mommy must haves? Leave me a comment and let me know! 


Be*you*tiful


No comments:

Post a Comment