Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Maybelline Master Blush Color & Highlight Kit Review & Swatches



Hi!
 Today I wanted to share with you this amazing drugstore product. This is the Maybelline Master blush and highlight palette. In this palette you get 3 blushes and 1 highlight. The price of the palette varies depending on where you purchase it, at Ulta it is 12.99. 









The powders in this palette are soft, blendable, and very pigmented. These are long wearing and I love that there is a shade that will pair with most any eye look. The highlight is the real star of this palette, although it doesn't look like much when swatched, it is so beautiful on the cheeks. I am so impressed with this palette for the price tag. It just goes to show that just because a product doesn't cost much that it won't be good. 





If you are in the market for some blush then I would definitely check this palette out. Are there any other drugstore products that you would like me to review? Leave me a comment and let me know! 

Thanks you stopping by and make sure to follow my instagram and twitter!  





Be *you* tiful




No comments:

Post a Comment